Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Game Recap: HOU 7, SF 5

I am convinced that Wandy Rodriguez put some kind of spell on Matt Cain and the Giants and I have many points that support my theory. First of all, look at his face.


Just take a look at it. That man has something up his sleeve. Plus, his name is Wandy. I mean c'mon!! All of the clues are there. The Astros CRUSHED Matt Cain today. No one has crushed Cain this year. The Giants were mostly ineffective against Wandy Rodriguez. EVERYBODY is effective against Wandy Rodriguez. Something was amiss today and I think it's safe to say it's his fault.

We lost to Rodriguez, the man with a 6.09 ERA coming into today's game. For whatever reason, Cain pitched like Todd Wellemeyer. To make things worse, I got a little excited in the 9th when we had a chance to take the lead, but of course the Giants disappointed me. Shame on them. We lost a series to the freakin' Houston Astros. Terrible game. Terrible series.

I'm kind of excited to face the Red Sox at home, but I'd be more excited if I felt like we weren't going to get swept.

No comments:

Post a Comment