Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Welcome, Giants Fans!

Welcome to 8th Inning Weirdness!

This is a San Francisco Giants blog, where hopefully the content is creative and witty enough for you to care about what I have to say. My name is Mack, and along with some guy who calls himself Reza, I plan on doing many things with this blog, all Giants-related. There will be game recaps, analytical posts, critical posts, and maybe, just maybe, a few optimistic posts.

I am currently a student at UCLA studying Communications, and while I live in Los Angeles, believe me there is nothing that I hate more than Dodger Blue. Oh, and I have an unhealthy love for Gerald Buster Posey. That's not weird...it's not.

Please comment, please discuss, please debate, and please keep coming back. The success of this blog will depend on you, the 8th Inning Weirdness community. Here's to the Giants and hoping that they can be awesome at pitching, not terrible at hitting, and good at winning. How 'bout that for some optimism!

P.S. The blog's name was born from a phrase recently coined by Kruk and Kuip to describe the late-inning weirdness going on with the Giants bullpen. It seemed appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment