Friday, August 27, 2010

ARI 6, SF 0: Seriously?

The Giants are not a great team. Great teams don't lose down the stretch to the 2nd worst team in the National League. Great teams feast on weak opponents. The Giants are not a great team. At least not right now. It's so disappointing that the strength of this team, the pitching, is what's faltering as the Giants fight for a playoff spot. Tim Lincecum maybe showed a little improvement, but not enough. Maybe it's time to consider skipping one of his starts. Oh wait, the Giants don't have anyone to come up and make a spot start. I don't know. I'm just in a ranting mood. I was at this game and it was miserable. It was a terrible performance against a terrible team. The Giants are not a playoff team right now. They can be, but they aren't. Sorry for all the negativity, I try to be positive as much as I can, but there was absolutely nothing positive about this game. Everything tonight was extremely discouraging.

And they couldn't even strikeout enough guys to get me some Italian sausages. Like I said, there was absolutely nothing positive about this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment